Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Counting Down the Seconds!!

I can't wait for the new year to start!

3 Reasons to End 2008:

1. Lost a grandfather. I miss the way he welcomed me into his family. He called me his granddaughter long before I married his grandson.

2. A failed marriage. I still don't know why things haven't worked out for two of my best friends. They'd been together for so long, and it sucked that there was nothing I could do or say to make things better for them.

3. A new allergy. It took a while to figure out since I've spent the past month all puffy. I've developed an allergy to seafood. My favorite kind of food.

It's been a tough year for my family and friends. There have been so many lost jobs, lost health, and lost love. On the upside, 2009 should kick-butt compared to '08. I'll tell you my resolutions tomorrow. I still have a couple hours to drop things from my list. Ta-ta for now.


No comments: